~ Incorporating Social Skills in the Early Childhood Classroom ~
Learn strategies for facilitating social emotional learning through literature, art, music, games and home-school communication. Participants will leave with a repertoire of activities, lesson plans, a comprehensive book list and resources to take back to the classroom.
Teacher Consulting & Push-in Services
Support for teachers through classroom observation, teacher questionnaires and collaboration with teachers/program directors. Developing educational strategies to fine tune teaching methods for working effectively with children and their families.
• Identify and select instructional resources and techniques to meet students’ varying needs
• Develop methods of strengthening home-school communication
• Providing resources for ongoing learning in specific targeted areas
• Provide ways to evaluate student progress
• Implement effective behavior modification plans