Our most gratifying accomplishment of this past year was the continued success and progress of the children in our program. Thanks to all of you who supported us and helped us achieve the following goals in 2017:
- Celebrated Confident Kid Club’s 7th year working with amazing children and families here in Westchester!
- Attained an all-time high enrollment and added an additional site in New Rochelle
- Piloted a new program for children ages 9-12 years
- Continued our Summer Programs, expanding to 2 classes to accommodate a wider age range
- Continued collaboration with The Pelham Civic Organization’s Help a Child, Change a Life Program to provide ongoing scholarships for families in the Pelham community
- Partnered with Special Moms Network, a website and Facebook community for special moms, special kids, and special connections
- And we launched a new social media account on Instagram!
In addition to achieving the above goals, we here at Confident Kid Club:
- Completed a progressive webinar with Ross Greene geared toward
a more effective approach to understanding and helping
behaviorally challenged kids
- Conducted the inservice workshops “The Role of the SEIT & Sensory Gyms” & “How to Support Sensory Needs in the Preschool Classroom” in local preschools
- Further integrated Social Thinking concepts & materials into our curriculum to enhance
social emotional competencies
- Continued our Confident Girl “Girl Power” Enrichment Program at Pelham’s Colonial Elementary School
Wow! 2017 was a busy year filled with exciting growth and expansion. We love what we do and look forward to many more rewarding experiences with children and families in and around Westchester County!
~ Carmella & Katharine
Our Latest Facebook Review
★★★★★ Confident Kid Club has been a great experience
for our son. He has learned so many great tools and strategies
that he now uses when he is in the classroom or in other
social situations.I would definitely recommend them
to friends and family.