Children experiencing a range of challenges including, but not limited to those listed below, can benefit from participating in a social skills group. Through participation in small structured groups facilitated by certified special education teachers, children can develop essential critical thinking skills, one of the 7 Essential Life Skills according to Ellen Galinsky’s research from Mind in the Making.
Does your child exhibit any of the following?
- Shyness or social anxiety
- Impulsive behavior
- ADHD or a short attention span
- Challenges with making and maintaining friendships
- Trouble reading social cues
- Language delays
- Difficulties joining in group activities
- Difficulties regulating emotions
- Poor anger management/coping skills
- Difficulties following rules/directions
- Low self confidence
- Exhibiting negative behavior
If any of the above has been a consistent issue, your child might benefit from participating in our social skills group. Contact us at any time to learn how Confident Kid Club can make a difference in your child’s life.