- We attained an all-time high enrollment and added an additional site in Mamaroneck
- We added two summer programs: our traditional Social Skills Program and our Small group instruction, which focuses on functional play-skills
- We increased our number of scholarships for CKC kids through Pelham Civic Organization’s Help a Child, Change a Life Program
- We broadened our outreach and collaboration with Pelham High School students to fulfill their community service requirements
- And we welcomed two interns and an administrative assistant to our roster
In addition to all the above achievements, we here at Confident Kid Club:
- Completed 20 hours of yoga/mindfulness teacher training with Little Flower Yoga and incorporated their 5 elements into our curriculum: Connect, Relax, Breathe, Move, and Focus
- Conducted Confident Girl Workshops with a local Daisy/Girl Scout troops to promote confidence, kindness and empathy
- Brought our Confident Girl “Girl Power” Enrichment Program to Colonial School in Pelham
Clearly, 2016 was a busy year filled with growth and expansion. And we look forward to growing more in our community in 2017!
~ Carmella & Katharine
Our latest Facebook Review
★★★★★ My children and I are very lucky to have Katharine and Carmella in our community. I have two children with different sets of needs participating in the program and I have seen a marked improvement in their confidence, social abilities and their willingness to try new things. During parent conferences their insights have been very helpful in how we can bring the skills into the classroom and home settings. We are so very grateful for Confident Kid Club!